Wireless Deployment Plan
This assignment consists of three sections: a written wireless development plan, a graphically depicted wireless network architecture, and a wireless project implementation plan created through the use of MS Project. You must submit the three sections as separate files for the completion of this assignment. Label each file name according to the section of the assignment it is written for.
The use of specific software has been suggested; however, equivalents including but not limited to OpenOffice and Dia are also permitted. If equivalent tools are used, files must be saved and submitted for grading using extensions that are readable by their equivalent Microsoft Windows edition. Assignment submissions that fail to follow this request may result in a reduced grade.
Any network or information system deployment must be carefully and thoroughly planned and implemented. Failures to thoroughly plan the implementation of wireless networks have led to many project failures due to lack of support, technical issues, and security issues. During this course, you have covered many wireless support topics, technical considerations and issues, and security considerations and issues.
Section 1: Wireless Deployment Plan
Required Format (MS Word File)
- Write a 6–8 page wireless deployment plan for an education institution with a single campus but with multiple buildings on that campus.
- The wireless deployment plan must include, but is not limited to, the following items:
- Wireless deployment plan overview
- Purpose and scope
- Wireless network equipment and devices
- Wireless network device configuration
- Wireless client configuration and access
- Wireless network staffing, training, and support requirements
- Wireless network security requirements
- Terms and definitions
- Use at least four quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Section 1 of your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double-spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with 1-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
Section 2: Wireless Network Architecture
Required Format (MS Visio or equivalent)
- Use Microsoft Visio or an open-source alternative, such as Dia, to develop a network architecture diagram depicting the wireless networking equipment, security devices, and architecture for the corporate wireless network.
Section 3: Wireless Project Implementation Plan
Required Format (MS Project or equivalent)
- Use MS Project or an open-source alternative, such as Open Project, to develop a project plan depicting the project tasks, task durations, predecessors, and resources needed to implement the wireless network.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are as follows:
- Analyze the network protocols and security mechanisms in wireless networks.
- Evaluate the application of wireless LANs, MANs, and PANs.
- Develop a wireless deployment plan to address and solve a proposed business problem.
Submit Your Assignment and get professional help from our qualified experts!
wireless deployment plan 2 was first posted on August 10, 2020 at 8:14 am.
©2019 "Submit Your Assignment". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at email@example.com