You work for the City of Boston and have been asked to evaluate the New York City 311 Call
system, as your boss would like to implement a similar program in Boston. Prepare a
memorandum describing how the system works and analyzing its success while considering the
following to assist you in preparing the response:
1. What system was previously used to discover areas of concern for citizens of New
2. How is the 311-call system innovative? How has it been adapted to remain relevant
3. What other innovation strategies were used in conjunction with this program? How
did these strategies enhance the already successful program?
4. How might you ensure that a similar system has similar success in Boston? How
would the new system be advertised to citizens?
5. Would the program originally be implemented as a pilot program? What agency
would be responsible for processing the information gathered using the system?
Use your textbook and at least one academic source from the Barry online library. Full
APA citations required.