Video Observation Worksheet
Students will identify aspects of this film documentary as it relates to the 4 categories below.
In addition, students will write a reflection of their experience with the video as it relates to them personally, discussing how they might become involved and therefore contribute to a production of this type.
Identify 3 aspects within this category that you view to be important regarding the visual nature of this film.
– How is this film shot
– Observe and discuss specific imagery presented that you found to
be effective in communicating the message of the film.
2) Roles and Responsibilities
Identify 3 aspects within this category that you view to be important regarding the roles and responsibilities of individuals involved in the making of this film that are required to produce a film of this type.
– Regard what you believe to be the roles and responsibilities that
are required to produce a film of this type.
– Be specific ��� Camera ��� Sound ��� Editing ��� Storyboard ��� Producer
��� Distribution ��� Other���
Identify 3 aspects within this category that you view to be important regarding the expected audience and intent by the producers to communicate their message to their audience.
– Who is the audience
– In what way (strategies used) do the filmmakers bring the
audience into the story (Visually ��� Sound)
4) The Business world within a cultural context
Identify 3 aspects within this category that you view to be important regarding the connection with arts and culture and the world of business.
– What specific business management strategies and roles do you
feel are required to successfully produce a film of this nature
– Management ��� Accounting ��� Economics ��� Others���
5) Personal Reflection
Discuss your personal reflection on the various aspects of the making, producing and distributing of a film of this sort.
– How might you personally see yourself involved in contributing
to a project of making and producing a documentary film
– How might you personally see yourself contributing to the arts in
the video is related to me because my grandmother have Alzheimer