Order DescriptionCommunity Resources Brochure
Due Date: Apr 06, 2016 23:59:59 Max Points: 100
Create a brochure or flier of at least three community resources that aid in English acquisition and/or serve immigrant families for your community or a chosen community.
For each organization/company, include:
1. The name of the organization/company
2. The name of a contact person or persons
3. The organization and contact person’s address and phone number(s)
4. The website URL (if applicable)
5. A brief explanation of how this organization/company aids English acquisition and/or serves immigrant families
6. Anything else you think might demonstrate your desire to work with the parent/guardian in meeting the learning needs of their child/your student
Submit a 250-word summary with this document (not to be included on the brochure itself) that explains how you will communicate and share the brochure/flier with students’ families.
Additionally, explain how you will seek and welcome parental input, insight, or participation from parents of those students for whom English is an additional language. Include at least three scholarly sources from your research to support your reasoning.
While APA format is not required for this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and in-text citations and references should be presented using APA documentation guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
This assignment uses a rubric. Review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.