After choosing your topic, write one paragraph describing how you would approach discussion of your topic and provide your sources as well. The period of your paper is open from the time of Hominid to 1500 CE. Your topic should be very specific and narrowed down. For example, it could be a political event or the economic system or social issues of a specific civilization. Avoid biography!!
Term paper topic proposals are due on Monday, February 20th (10 points). No points will be awarded after February 20th.
1. It should be between 4-5 pages (typed and double spaced) in length.
2. Use at least three sources; they should be a combination of academic journal articles and
books or books alone, other than your textbooks. In addition to your three proper sources, you may use Internet sources with the sites that are edu or org domain.
The following site has excellent academic articles that may be useful to you. Scholarly Journal Archive (http://www.jstor.org) and Love Library A-Z Database.
3. Your paper should have an Introduction, Theme/Body, and a Conclusion.
4. Your paper should contain a Chicago style bibliography of your sources (see http://history.hanover.edu/courses/handouts/footnotes.htm )
5. Use Chicago style footnotes or endnotes when quoting or citing data (see http://writing.umn.edu/sws/assets/pdf/quicktips/chicago_bib.pdf )
6. Do a spelling and grammar check on your final paper.
7. Turn your report in by the deadline if you do not wish to be penalized
for an overdue paper
Term papers are due on Monday, April 10th.
Your paper topic proposal MUST accompany your term paper.
½ letter grade penalty will be applied for each past due day.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post term paper – The Nursing TermPaper first appeared on nursing writers.