Analyze the ethical principlesJanuary 21, 2019
Hypothesis Tests: A major client of your company is interested in the salary distributions of jobs in the state of Minnesota that range from $40,000 to $120,000 per year. As a Business Analyst, your boss asks you to research and analyze the salary distributions.January 21, 2019
Substance Abuse Prevention Program
The Public Health Department is planning to develop an adolescent substance abuse prevention program.
Using the South University Online Library or the Internet, research about the stages of research synthesis. Based on your research, respond to the following:
- Using meta-analysis, apply and explain the stages of research synthesis that you would propose to address adolescent substance abuse.
- Identify the best practices that will form the basis of service delivery.
- Analyze and explain whether evidence-based practice would prove to be the best choice for this program.
- Explain which steps should be followed when using evidence-based practice for this program. Provide at least two examples of evidence-based practice that can be referred to for the program.
- Analyze and explain which of the summative evaluation methods is the most effective in accessing a research program’s outcomes or effects. Describe the pros and cons of using each method.
"Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!"