Final Project – Course Reflection. You will be required to write a 4-6 page Final Reflection regarding this, your first course in the field of special education.
- Title page does not count towards the number of required pages.
- Assignments less than 4 full pages or more than 6 pages will have deductions made to the final score.
- ½ point will be deducted for every spelling or grammatical error.
Included within your reflection should be a discussion of what information you have taken away from the course, which you deem to be critical to you as a future educator.
What we went over this semester.
- Understanding special education (SPED).
- the personnel and procedures of SPED
- Multicultural perspectives
- Collaboration in SPED
- Students with specific: learning disabilities / Attention Deficit-hyperactivity Disorder/ Emotional and Behavior Disorders// Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities/ Speech and language Disorders/ Autism Spectrum Disorder/ Deafness and Hearing loss/ gifted and talented.
Why would it be important to know what type of disability( with the student)?
Why is special education Important?
How to empower students with a disability?