1. Use our textbook as the primary source to answer EACH question, other books are welcome but not required. If you don’t have the exact same book let me know ASAP and /or transfer it to another writer who has the book. Our main textbook MUST be cited when answering ALL questions: Greene, S. S. (2014). Security policies and procedures: Principles and practices (2nd ed.). Upper Saddle River, NJ: Prentice Hall.2. Chapters to use
• Chapter 2: Policy Elements and Style
3. Answer questions in the same order as the outline provided on the attachment. Treat them as mini essays. If there are 4 questions I need 4 separate answers.
4. Unless otherwise indicated, there is a 300 word minimum response required per question.
5. All sources used, including the textbook, must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations.
6. NOT REQUIRED: title page, margins, header, double spacing, and hanging indentation, introduction and conclusion
7. I have included a sample document in the order to use as a guide if you have any doubts on how to format the paper.