Requirements Minimum of 3 pages, double-spaced (excluding title page and bibliography).
Font: Times New Roman 12.
Minimum of 3 secondary sources (journal articles or books).
Citations and bibliography should follow MLA standards
Draft 1. Choose one Western philosopher and one view of this philosopher that you are going to discuss in your paper.
2. Explain the view of the philosopher you chose.
3. Explain the opinions of three scholars concerning the view of the philosopher you chose. Use quotations in the body of your paper showing how you used your secondary sources
4. Explain the reasons for agreeing or disagreeing with the opinions of these scholars.
5. Explain your final position on the conclusion of your paper.
6. Paper due: Friday, November 18.
7. Email your paper as a Word document Attachment to your professor.
8. Click: COURSE CONTENT
9. Click: Paper Information (in BOLD letters) and follow the Visual Instructions .