Individual Assignment: Management Theories & the WorkplaceDecember 16, 2017
MBFN514: MANAGERIAL FINANCE: ASSIGNMENTDecember 16, 2017
Topic: Literature Review on how childhood maltreatment have effect on children’s moral development, which includes moral reasoning and judgment
- 11 pages, full 2750 words, the word count requires here excludes reference page
- Times New Roman, 12, font, normal margin
- APA citation
- Reference should using 12-15 peer-reviewed academic source.
- The second page of this file includes the outline of this literature review. It is not a complete and perfect version that you can follow with without adding other materials, it serves a guide. Questions addressed in outline you must answer, but you must also try to come up with things that are not listed in the outline
- The third page of this file includes the name of couple of articles you might want to consider to use for doing this literature review. It is your decision to choose whether to use them, but they are really strong journals in this field that are worth considering.
Goal to achieve in this literature review:
- The paper should involve examining psychological journals, recent books and other publications for current (and “classic”) studies and theoretical overviews
- The review should be comprehensive and up-to-date and should give a sense of the important issues in the area, the theoretical approaches that have been brought to bear on the problem, and the current status of our knowledge.
- you should provide your own critical synthesis, including, for example, such matters as: recommendations of worthwhile directions for future research (e.g., Where do we go from here?), critiques of existing interpretations of findings (e.g., Is there anything wrong with the way people have commonly interpreted the data?), and your justified views on which theoretical paradigms are most likely to prove fruitful for further research. (These are provided as examples of questions that might be considered; you may, of course, wish to address other issues in your synthesis. The point is that you should demonstrate original and critical thinking in how you synthesize the material you review or resolve the problem you have addressed. Your paper should not consist of a mere summary or recounting of research findings and other people’s ideas and conclusions!).
Introduction: 300-500 words
- Define key terms: what does childhood maltreatment imply in this paper
- Why studies conducted on childhood maltreatment is important?
- Why is it important to choose this topic as literature review?
- What are some expectations to have for this paper.
3 subsections (each one come up with a title, to make the essay more organized and easy to read)
- Each argument section should be between 500-750 words
- Literature review of journals under each argument should not only be summaries of journals idea and conclusion, you should provide your own critical synthesis, including, for example, such matters as: recommendations of worthwhile directions for future research (e.g., Where do we go from here?), critiques of existing interpretations of findings (e.g., Is there anything wrong with the way people have commonly interpreted the data?)
- The content for subsections are questions you might want to address in your body paragraphs, you can also come up with plenty of other possible contents. But it is your job to figure out how to categorize and organize the content so that make each part of body paragraphs connect together in a logical way.
Content for subsections:
- Examine studies and research done on short term and long term effect of childhood maltreatment, and theories suggestion of how childhood maltreatment affect children’s moral reasoning and judgement during each stage of development. For example, how maltreatment may effect moral reasoning development based on Piaget or Kohlberg’s developmental stages. (this is just an example, no guarantee there’s theory on this)
- Does maltreatment happens at different age range (development stage) result in same or different consequences in children’s moral reasoning?
- What are some cross culture effect of children maltreatment? Does same level of maltreatment or same type of maltreatment, result in same consequences for children’s moral reasoning and judgement in different culture settings?
Conclusion: 250-400 words
- Briefly summarize what was covered in the paper (no more than 150 words)
- Mainly focus your conclusion on suggesting possible future research direction or topics, addressing what you can conduct to add something new to this field.
The essay should be 2750 words in total
"Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!"