I need this assignment back by Jan 19, 2018 Friday 10am EDT . Must have two referencesThe psychoanalytic approach emphasizes the importance of early childhood development and events. Do you find thaJune 9, 2021
Threat Modelling Tool Lab AssignmentJune 9, 2021
In this discussion, you will evaluate a research question and determine how that question might best be analyzed. To do this, you will need to identify the appropriate application of course specified statistical tests, examine assumptions and limitations of course specified statistical tests, and communicate in writing critiques of statistical tests. this is a discussion only needs to be one page
A researcher wishes to study the effect of a new drug on blood pressure. Consider and discuss the following questions as you respond:
- Would you recommend using a z-test, a t-test, or an ANOVA for the analysis? Explain your answer.
- What would your choice of test depend on? For the test you select, explain your design and your comparison groups.
- Would the hypothesis be directional or non-directional?
- Would the test be one-tailed or two-tailed?
- What would be the null and what would be the alternative hypothesis?
- Tanner, D. (2016). Statistics for the Behavioral & Social Sciences (2nd ed.). San Diego, CA: Bridgepoint Education, Inc.
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order now and Get 10% Discount! Use Code “Newclient”
The post In this discussion, you will evaluate a research question and determine how that question might best be analyzed. To do this, you will need to identify the appropriate application of course specified appeared first on Psychology Homework.
"Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!"