Psychological principles are theories and beliefs about major areas of our lives, like cognitions, intelligence, social groups, habit, behavior, and many others. Let’s explore how we identify and utJune 11, 2021
apa format 25June 11, 2021
In preparation for this discussion, read Chapters 4-6 from your Jossey-Bass reader, and the Brain-(not) based education: Dangers of misunderstanding and misapplication of neuroscience research article.
- Alfernick and Farmer-Dougan (2010) discuss neuroscience based practices (Right vs. Left Brain instruction, Critical Periods, Brain-based education, and brain-compatible teaching). After reading the article, you will respond to the assigned discussion points/questions based on your last name and the corresponding topic.
- My last name starts with D so you have to answer questions on bottom for left -right brain instruction
Last Name Starts With
A – E
Left-Right brain instruction
- Using the above readings, answer the following three prompts:
- Define and explain the neuroscience based practice that corresponds to your last name.
- Discuss how this principle relates to special education and how it impacts learning in the classroom.
- Evaluate the premise of whether or not neuroscience based practices could be beneficial for special education classrooms.
- Explain your conclusion by referencing theory, research, and professional experiences.
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order now and Get 10% Discount! Use Code “Newclient”
The post In preparation for this discussion, read Chapters 4-6 from your Jossey-Bass reader, and the Brain-(not) based education: Dangers of misunderstanding and misapplication of neuroscience research article appeared first on Psychology Homework.
"Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!"