2. Assignment 2:
Cheesy Pizza Company is preparing to enter the Singapore and Hong Kong markets by opening ten outlets in each location in 2018. You have been hired as a HR consultant to advise the company on the rewards system it should put in place to ensure its management team and employees are appropriately motivated and rewarded. You have been given the following brief by Cheesy Pizza senior management:
a) Present an overview to senior management on the objectives of reward systems and why it should pay careful attention to the design of the reward system.
b) Develop a comprehensive overview of the factors that Cheesy Pizza should consider when designing and implementing a reward system for its Singapore or Hong Kong operation.
* The maximum word count for the assignment is 3,000 words (you should aim to finish +/- 10% of this word count).
* Submit a soft copy via Blackboard and a hard copy via the Programme Manager. It is the student?s responsibility to retain a copy of any submitted assessment/project work. Please read the Grade Descriptors in the Assignment 2 Grade Descriptor table. All assignments submitted will be automatically processed through ?Safe Assignment? in Blackboard (the plagiarism detection software in use throughout the university).
* Assignment 2 must be typed, be well presented and written in an academic style with appropriate headings (introduction, main body, conclusion, bibliography, plagiarism certificate). Please ensure you pay sufficient attention to the introduction and conclusion (they should each be approximately 10% of the word count for the assignment).
* 12 Font Size, Times New Roman or Arial, 1.5 line spacing.
* Pages must be numbered.
* Important: The incorporation of references from the literature should be a key aspect of this assignment and the literature should be used to support all ideas and points put forward throughout your assignment (I would not expect to see paragraphs without references!). The literature should help to inform the content of your assignment. Any idea, theme, or argument that you have found in the literature and used in your essay must be cited within the text.