· Essential content from the articles synthesized into a summary of what the author(s) had to say about the topic.
· A discussion of how the information in the articles content is useful in professional development or career planning. Feel free to use “I” statements in this section.
· Your reflections on the content in the articles from your own personal and professional experience. You may use “I” in this section.
· Write these essays as if your reader has never read the articles and is not a member of our class. Present this essay as if you were submitting it to a professional or trade journal sharing the information your garnered from your sources and integrating your own experiences.
*Essay format to include: Intro paragraph, body of the work, and a conclusion. Essays should be 3-4 pages (no more, no less), not including cover page and reference page.
1. Failure to use quotation marks:
a. All work that is quoted directly from a source should be enclosed in quotation marks and followed by proper reference notation. Failure to use quotation marks, even when footnotes are provided, is plagiarism.
2. Failure to document ideas:
a. When a student uses one or more ideas from and/or paraphrases a source, he or she must appropriately reference such material. Failure to provide an exact reference is plagiarism.
3. False documentation:
Falsifying or inventing sources or page references is plagiarism.
Written Assignment Expectations:
All written work should be presented in a professional style and follow basic principles of effective written communication. In addition the following format requirements are mandatory:
· 1-inch margins
· 12 pt. Times New Roman Font
· APA style standards (without the use of abstracts for this course)
· Free from grammatical and/or typographical errors
· Demonstrated graduate-level critical thinking, reflection, syn
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH best homeworkhelp TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT
The post Formatting as is written earlier in the syllabus (times new roman font of 12, double space, one inch margins, cover page & reference page). The analysis should be written following your thorough reading of the respective article(s) and should include the following components: appeared first on best homeworkhelp.