Visual aid PresentationJune 1, 2021
Directions: Be sure to save an electronic copy of your answer before submitting it to Ashworth College for grading. Unless otherwise stated, answer in complete sentences, and be sure to use correctJune 1, 2021
For the past ten weeks, you have actively planned the construction of a survey tool which could be piloted in the real world. Subsequently, you conducted an item analysis to identify the best-fit items that would be a part of your final survey. This week, you will write a final report of all your work. Address the following:
- Drafting the survey
- Your plan for mock-piloting the survey
- Conducting item analysis
- Rationale for the decision to retain certain items and eliminate others
- Scoring strategy
Your paper should conform to APA standards, particularly in the use of correct in-text citations and reference list. The report should be a 12- to 14-page Microsoft Word document that includes the following sections:
- Title page
- Literature review
- Questionnaire or survey for pilot study
- Data analysis and interpretation procedures
- Statement of expected outcome and possible implications
- Appendix A: Informed consent (if applicable)
- Appendix B: Revised questionnaire
- Present your work in a 12- to 14-page Microsoft Word document.
- Attach a turnitin.com Report.
- Cite all sources, if any, in APA format.
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order now and Get 10% Discount! Use Code “Newclient”
The post For the past ten weeks, you have actively planned the construction of a survey tool which could be piloted in the real world. Subsequently, you conducted an item analysis to identify the best-fit item appeared first on Psychology Homework.
"Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!"