Use attached .doc file to complete the Module Reflection.
ALL PDF readings needed for Module Reflection are provided by PDF.
The reflection must contain the following sections:
• synopsis of the module’s theme and its significance in education in general.
• 50-word minimum/100-word maximum for this section.
• The heading for this paragraph is Introduction.
• For each reading that is provided to you as a PDF:
• Write a succinct and concise summary.
• Then, identify one or more important, new, or interesting idea/concept/finding/topic discussed in the reading.
• Summarize each idea/concept/finding/topic providing enough context and background information so that someone who has not read the readings could have a general understanding of it. Explain why you believed it to be important or interesting and how it is or could be applied to your practice. Provide a descriptive example so that the reader can make the connections from the readings to a real-world scenario.
• 100-word minimum/200-word maximum for each reading
• Include a heading for each reading. The heading can be the APA in-text citation format with the author names and year. For example, Lave and Wenger (1990).
• Make connections from this module to the six core values of the Department of Interdisciplinary Learning and Teaching. These connections may be made through the content/topics and/or the activities completed in this module. You may focus on 2 or 3 of the core values that may be most related or appropriate to the module topics and activities.
• Conclusion to this module
• 50-word minimum/100-word maximum for this section
• The heading for this paragraph is Conclusion.
• Include APA style reference list for any works cited in your reflection.
• The heading for this paragraph is References.