ASSIGNMENTFebruary 25, 2019
discussionFebruary 25, 2019
This assignment is a component of your course project to create an employee training and development program for a selected topic. In prior units, you selected a general training topic, developed specific learning objectives, recommended a training method for your program, and created a lesson plan. For this assignment, you will develop an evaluation plan for the training program.
By successfully completing this assessment, you will demonstrate your proficiency in the following course competency:
- Demonstrate effective training program measurement and evaluation.
Develop an evaluation plan for your training program, including the following:
- Write two or more of Kirkpatrick’s evaluation levels (reaction, learning, behaviors, and results) into your training program plan. (Refer to your readings for this unit for background on Kirkpatrick’s evaluation levels.)
- Explain how each of the evaluation levels will be measured. For example, will you use a sample questionnaire, an observer checklist, or a test?
- Describe the methodology you would use in the evaluation process. For example, would you use a pre-post training evaluation, a post-training evaluation, or a control group that does not receive the training but serves as a comparison group for evaluation?
- Justify your training program’s evaluation plan.
- Written communication: Write in a professional style with correct grammar, usage, and mechanics.
- Resources: Include at least 1 peer-reviewed resource that is not from ATD or SHRM.
- APA formatting: Use APA (6th edition) style and formatting to present your references and citations.
- Length of paper: 5–6 typed, double-spaced pages.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12-point.
Refer to the Developing a Training Evaluation Plan Assignment Scoring Guide to ensure that you meet the grading criteria for this assignment.
Note: Your instructor may also use the Writing Feedback Tool to provide feedback on your writing. In the tool, click the linked resources for helpful writing information.
"Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!"