Develop Learning Statements for each of the Program Outcomes below: Complete at least one paragraph per outcome.
1. Demonstrate technical competency in electronics, circuit analysis, digital electronics, electronic communications, microprocessors, and systems.
2. Integrate knowledge of the functional areas of electrical engineering technology from a variety of resources.
3. Demonstrate the ability to analyze, apply design concepts, and implement systems as appropriate to electrical engineering technology and consider their societal and global impact.
4. Participate effectively in groups as a member or leader, and apply project management techniques as appropriate to complete assignments.
5. Demonstrate understanding and commitment to professional, ethical, and social responsibilities, including the effects of culture, diversity, and interpersonal relations.
6. Demonstrate a commitment and ability to continue to engage in self-directed continuing professional development.
7. Demonstrate a commitment to quality, timeliness, and continuous improvement.