Discuss how you will use the lessons learned in your BBA program to be more productive in your current (or future) career. Provide specific examples to support your responseDecember 15, 2017
Analize the benefits and limitations of embedded instruction on the leaning of various academic, social and communication behaviors on students with autismDecember 15, 2017
- Field: Business Finance – Operations Management
Create a hypothetical organization offering product /service of your choice. Identify a real potential competitor in the market.
1. Name your product/service as well as organization.
2. Write the mission and objectives.
3. Scan and assess the external environment to determine the strategic factors that pose opportunities and threats.
4. Scan and assess the internal corporate environment to determine the strategic factors that are Strengths (especially core competencies) and Weaknesses.
5. Analyze strategic (SWOT) factors to (a) pinpoint problem areas and (b) review and revise the corporate mission and objectives, as necessary.
6. Generate, evaluate, and select the best alternative strategy in light of the analysis conducted in step 5.
7. State how you are going to implement selected strategies via programs, budgets, and procedures.
8. State how you are going to evaluate implemented strategies via feedback systems, and the control
of activities to ensure their minimum deviation from plans.
Before carrying out a SWOT analysis, consider the following guidelines:
• Be realistic about strengths and weaknesses. When performing a SWOT analysis on your business, be neither modest nor overly optimistic.
• Consider answers from the company’s point of view and from the point of view of customers, vendors, distributors, and others who do business with them.
• Distinguish between where the organization is today and where it could be in the future.
• Note that the SWOT is subjective. No two persons will come up with the same SWOT.
please upload the file in PDF format. ONE page only.
"Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!"