This Assignment is specific to a particular pediatric primary care practice and is mostly based upon student observation and experience. This should be a formal paper and should be 3-5 pages in length (excluding title page and reference page). You must use APA formatting including header, title page, content, in-text citations, and reference page.
For full points the following must be addressed adequately in your paper:
- From your observations and experiences in your pediatric clinical rotation, provide an example of multidisciplinary collaboration.
- From your observations and experiences in your pediatric clinical rotation, provide an example of how multidisciplinary and family collaboration affects patient outcomes.
- Discuss how you have been able to promote communication and collaboration among health care professionals, patients, and family/caregivers.
- Discuss a particular case where collaboration among health care professionals and family members affected patient/family satisfaction.
- In your clinical practicum, what are some barriers that you have observed to collaboration among health care professionals, patients, and families?
Your writing Assignment should:
- follow the conventions of Standard English (correct grammar, punctuation, etc.)
- be well ordered, logical, and unified, as well as original and insightful;
- display superior content, organization, style, and mechanics; and
- use APA 6th edition formatting.
Helpful tip: It is recommended that you keep all of your course work in a virtual (or physical, or both) portfolio for easy access in clinicals as well as future pediatric encounters.
Before finalizing your work, you should:
- be sure to read the Assignment description carefully (as displayed above);
- consult the Grading Rubric (under Course Documents) to make sure you have included everything necessary; and
- utilize spelling and grammar check to minimize errors.
Submit your Assignment to the Unit 6 Assignment Dropbox before midnight on the last day of the unit.
The post collaboration in pediatric setting appeared first on Submit Your Homeworks.
collaboration in pediatric setting was first posted on February 26, 2021 at 3:16 pm.
©2019 "Submit Your Assignment". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org