Child and Adolescent Health
Read chapter 16 of the class textbook and review the attached
PowerPoint presentation. Once done, answer the following questions;
1. Identify and discuss the major indicators of child and adolescent health status.
2. Describe and discuss the social determinants of child and adolescent health.
3. Mention and discuss at least 2 public programs and prevention strategies targeted to children’s health.
4. Mention and discuss the individual and societal costs of poor child health status.
As stated in the syllabus present your assignment in an APA
format word document, Arial 12 font attached to the forum in the
discussion tab of the blackboard titled “Week 12 discussion questions”
and the SafeAssign exercise in the assignment tab of the blackboard.
It is mandatory to post your assignment in the SafeAssign exercise.
If the assignment is not posted there, I will grade the assignment as
0. A minimum of 2 evidence-based references besides the class textbook no older than 5 years must be used and quoted.
You must post two replies to any of your peers sustained with the
proper references no older than 5 years in two different days to verify
attendance and as well make sure the references are properly quoted and
mention to whom you are replying to. The reply is a comment to your
peer not an extension of your assignment. What I mean is that you can’t
post in your replies the same that you posted in your assignment. A
minimum of 800 words is required. Please make sure to follow the
instructions as given and use either spell-check or Grammarly before you
post your assignment. I will also pay close attention to spelling
and/or grammar. Please review the rubric attached to the lecture. You
must present the assignment according to how it is posted, answering the
questions by number, essay-style assignments will not be accepted
unless otherwise specified. I’ve been grading a lot of assignments with
quite a few spelling/grammar errors. As a BSN student, you should be
able to present an assignment according to APA and without errors. This
reflects our University