The Use of Clinical Systems to Improve Outcomes and EfficienciesApril 13, 2020
Case Study: A Caucasian Man With Hip Pain.April 13, 2020
- Think about the characteristics of transformational leadership.
- Review the Sherman and Pross (2010) resource related to workplace culture.
- Select a scenario from your current or past workplace in which a leader demonstrated transformational leadership.
Assignment (4–5 pages, not including the title page or reference page):
- Describe the scenario you selected.
- Describe the transformational behaviors or actions the leader exhibited. Be specific and provide examples.
- Explain how these behaviors or actions produce the best care and environment for excellence in nursing practice and a healthy workplace environment that leads to quality patient outcomes.
- For each behavior or action, provide an example of how excellence in nursing practice is taking place.
- Explain how the leader’s behaviors and actions contribute to a healthy workplace culture.
- Explain the relationship among transformational leadership, communication, and collaboration with other teams and how this promotes excellence in nursing practice.
"Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!"