Instructions: Final Exam, Part IIDecember 16, 2017
Case Questions: Barco Projection Systems (A)December 16, 2017
Case Questions for MGM B01
Case Questions: Club Med
- In what areas has Club Med developed a competitive advantage?
- How defensible are they?
- How successful is Club Med?
–What do you conclude from its financial performance?
–What are the nonfinancial measures of the company’s performance, and what do you conclude from them?
- How serious a threat is the new competition?
- What is the expected value of a new customer?
- What is the company’s culture and what is its impact on the firm’s performance?
- What impact on sales would an increase in service quality have (i.e., what are the “external” economics of quality)?
- What opportunity actually exists for Club Med to increase service quality? What are the relative costs of its options?
- What areas should Jacques Giraud be most concerned about, areas that he should put on his strategic agenda?
- What are your recommendations? Jacques Giraud is interested in knowing what changes would have the most leverage on performance
"Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!"