Read the following Instructions and write 6-8 pages paper as per as given instructions. Include 6-8 scholarly relevant references in APA. Your answer must be 100% original.
The final project for this course is the creation of a corporate social responsibility (CSR) addendum to the business plan you created in MBA 560: Marketing and Strategy. The CSR addendum will include a brief discussion of the mission, vision, and values of the company; the impact of trends in corporate culture and social responsibility on business ideas; and the potential ethical or regulatory issues that affect the corporate strategy and brand development. The CSR addendum will conclude with a discussion of the best potential outcome of the company’s CSR efforts and the intrinsic and extrinsic rewards for the company.
For this milestone, submit a draft of the Trends and Ethics portions of the final project (Sections II and III). Specifically, the following critical elements must be addressed:
· A. Business Environment: Analyze the current internal and external factors related to the business environment of your company. In other words, what are the internal and external factors, and how do they influence the business environment of your company?
· B. Description: Based on your analysis of internal and external factors, describe the trends in corporate social responsibility, sustainability, and business ethics that will impact your business. Use CSR resources to support your response.
· C. Impact: What will be the impact of these trends on your company, and how can your company prepare for the impact?
· A. Issues: Describe the potential business ethics and regulatory issues that could impact your business. How could these ethics and regulatory issues affect your corporate strategy, brand development, and decision-making processes?
· B. Alignment: How will you align your corporate strategy, brand development, and decision-making processes to the business ethics and regulatory issues that you described?
· C. Sustainability: How will the alignment of corporate strategy, brand development, and decision-making processes to the business ethics and regulatory issues you described optimize the sustainability of your business?