Directions: Read the questions below and formulate a response to each that is at least one half of one page in length. Please cite the textbook and external resources to support your answer (Wikipedia sources are not permitted). List each resource used at the end of paper in the reference list section. Please remember that you may utilize LIRN to help you search for resources. You can visit the Academic Resource Center for a guide on how to utilize LIRN successfully.
1. Distinguish between sex and gender.
2. How do Trobriand Islanders learn about sex?
3. Cite two things that cross-cultural research revealed about sexual attractiveness across cultures.
4. What has cross-cultural research revealed about sexual prohibitions across cultures?
5. When Margaret Mead began her work, many people believed that men and women were biologically programmed to behave in certain ways. Discuss what was revealed by Meadâ€s work in New Guinea.
PART II: Journal #1
Using a minimum of two resources (Wikipedia.com is not an option) write a 1 to 2 page paper in APA format to compare the ideology of your culture to the ideology of the YanomamÃ¶ with respect to gender.
PART III: Journal #2
Using a minimum of two resources (Wikipedia.com is not an option) write a 1 to 2 page paper in APA format to discuss how studying Nandi female husbands, the hijras, berdache, or mahu contributes to the understanding of gender as a cultural constru
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.