Annual IEP Goals
1. Required consideration for assistive technology;
2. How the disability impacts access to the general education curriculum;
3. Determination of related services support in the LRE;
4. Parent participation (review the Education Court Case: Doug C. v. Hawaii) Department of Education (Ninth District Court of Appeals, 2013) [PDF];
5. Paraeducators contribution to a well-written PLAAFP;
6. Paraeducator knowledge of IEP content contributes to assurance of FAPE
Support your statements with evidence from the required studies and your research. Cite and reference your sources in APA style.
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post Annual IEP Goals – custom papers appeared first on The Nursing TermPaper.
The post Annual IEP Goals – custom papers appeared first on nursing writers.