BUYING A SMARTPHONE
today, smartphones have become an integral part of our life. we use them for several reasons such as communication, internet browsing, taking pictures, saving documents on the cloud etc. it becomes the necessity of our life. today it is not quite easy to decide that which smartphone to pick because there is wide variety of smartphones are available in the market. it is very tough to decide that which phone should be purchase by us which suits our needs best.
FIVE NECESSARY CRITERIA IN BUYING A PHONE
1. First necessary criteria is choosing that cell phone company which have coverage in my city
2. Second necessary criteria is my budget to purchase the cell phones and the funds which i should have to pay the monthly bills or expenses of using phone.
3. Third necessary criteria is the selection or having the place for the charging of phone.
4 Fourth necessary criteria is to gain knowledge about how to use the phone or processing procedure of using phone before purchasing.
5. Five necessary criteria is to make sure that the usefulness of phone outweighs the cost.
FIVE DESIRABLE CRITERIA IN BUYING PHONE
1. First desirable criteria is the choice of cell phone colour, display, screen size and build material i.e. metal or plastic
2. Second desirable criteria is the selection of operating system such as android, IOS, window phone.
3. Third desirable criteria is the specification of camera such as camera aperture, pixel size, auto focus, ISO levels etc.
4. Fourth desirable criteria is battery, memory and the games included with the cell phone.
5. Fifth desirable criteria is to gain information about security features and wireless technologies provided by the phone.