What percentage of time do you think you spend in a week on the following activities: Sleeping Preparing meals and/or eating Travelling Doing homework/pre-readings for class Attending class Socializing Device use, that is not required for school, i.e. watching TV, movies, gaming, social media, etc. WorkingDecember 15, 2017
What role do men play in the decision to pursue an abortion?December 15, 2017
Journal Entry #2:
Create a journal entry in Blackboard to answer the following questions:
- Did you achieve the goals that you set out to achieve?
- Did you spend an appropriate amount of time on important activities (priorities) or did you find yourself derailed and working on less important activities that came up at the last minute?
- Are there any discrepancies between how you thought you spend your time and how you actually spent your time?
- How did you feel when you calculated your actual time usage?
- Why is it important to understand how we spend our time?
- Are there any adjustments you feel you should make to how you spend your time? If so, what are they and why?
"Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!"