LAW 531 Final ExamJanuary 5, 2019
#1Two Essays 600 words each APA format and intext citations at least threeJanuary 5, 2019
I’m normally the judge in the class, and below are the guidelines for the paper.
Click on the below link for the trial.
https://njsbf.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/78744-NJSBF-Mock-Trial-Workbook-WEB.pdf\ (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.
GUIDELINES FOR PAPER
- The paper must be 5 pages, double-spaced.
- The paper must reference at least 5 cases. The citation format should be like this. Smith vs. Smith, 52 N.J. 12 (1989) ;To establish a prima facie case of discrimination, the plaintiff must show that: (1) he was a member of the protected class; (2) he was qualified for the job in question; (3) the employer took an adverse employment action against him; and (4) the adverse action took place under circumstances giving rise to an inference of discrimination. McDonnell Douglas Corp. v. Green, 411 U.S. 792, 802-04 (1973).(Example). You must also have a works citation page, which lists your cases.
- There will be one point deducted for every wrong citation.
- The font must be Times New Roman 12.
- One point will be deducted for every misspelled word.
- One point will be deducted for each grammatical error.
- The paper is to tell me why the defendant is guilty or innocent, at fault or not at fault.
- If you are normally the Plaintiff, then your paper should be to establish why the Plaintiff should prevail in the matter.
- If you are normally the Defendant, then your paper should be to establish why the Defendant should prevail.
- If you are normally the Judge, then your paper should establish whatever party you deem should prevail.
- You should discuss case law and the facts of the case to establish your position of guilt or innocence.
- Note: If you see a red flag in the top left hand corner, the case may not be good anymore.
- You MUST have a separate page listing your 5 cases. (Works Citation Page)
"Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!"